SEO / Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a result driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- basic knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- 1-2 Years of Experience
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of CMS systems like Wordpress, Magento or Jumla
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BSc. in computer science or a related field with experience working in projects using these technologies.
IOS / Android developers
Every great tech love story starts the same way. Developer falls in love with mobile platform. Mobile platform plays hard to get. Developer proves love for mobile platform by learning it inside out (you know, romantic details like in app-payments, Core Data, lists, and Xcode). Developer and mobile platform unite on iOS team and live happily ever after.
If you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain with your iPhone [or insert a funny technically-relevant reference here, like the romantic details above], you’re in luck. We’re pining for a passionate developer to write beautiful code for our mobile team.
If nothing stands between you and your love for iOS development, you’re “The One” we’ve been waiting for. Don’t be coy and wait three days to call us; we want to hear from you now!
You’ll be a critical member of a small engineering team working on our new native iPhone and Android apps (they’ll be in the app store soon). This isn’t an average position where you might be restricted to one small piece of the company’s technology, but one where you’ll have influence over our whole mobile program, from design to production.
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
- 1-2 years of recent hands-on coding and software design
- A Degree. if not some top-notch projects you have done.
- A track record of projects completed on time – you’re a flawless executor and know how to build great software
- Evidence of being self-motivated and driven – you find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve hard problems
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Experience with Objective-C and a willingness to learn new technologies if needed (ideally you have shipped 1-2 substantial apps and know how to integrate with backend RESTful APIs)
- You can contribute at least 2 good songs to our team playlist
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
This Business Analyst job description template is optimized for posting in online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company. Customize the listed job duties and responsibilities of a business analyst to fit the specific requirements of your company’s new hire.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Some Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance. If not solid academic experience as a fresh graduate.
- A degree in IT / Computer Science or Solid work exposure.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills